List of contraindications for treatment:
- A positive test for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Severe extensive or prolonged infection caused by viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- Evidence myelodysplasia or other non-autoimmune cytopenia.
- Having received a cytotoxic agent within one month prior to AHSCT.
- Pregnancy or at risk of pregnancy, including those unwilling to practice active contraception during the time of therapy.
- Psychiatric illness, mental deficiency, or gross cognitive dysfunction.
- Inability to give written and informed consent in accordance with world ethics guidelines for medical treatment.
- High disability level of MS patient
Any condition, obstructing the normal functioning of the main organs
(Heart, Kidneys, Lung, Liver etc.)
- As this would limit your ability to receive high-dose immunosuppressive therapy
with Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.